Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Silver Spoon Snow Angel Ornament



In an earlier post showing my Christmas Bunny Tree Topper I mentioned this beautiful silver spoon painted with a Snow Angel by Laurie's Charming Designs.  One of my readers asked if I could show a better photo so here it is.  I just love this ornament.  I ordered this one for myself and three others to give to my SILs for Christmas last year.  Isn't Laurie talented!  And she packaged the ornaments in her beautiful hand painted wrapping.  I felt so special to get such a lovely wrapped package.   Thank you Laurie!   


4 comments:

  1. This silver spoon is just too cute. What a great idea.

    Happy Ho-Ho-Ho....

    Kate - The Garden Bell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I spotted it last time too. It is lovely and so different and unusual. Glad you gave it its own feature.
    I'm on the computer when I should be doing other things ... but I can't drag myself away!
    Back to work for me!
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy! That is adorable!! I am practicing drawing snowmen so I can hopefully paint some of my own!! I'm doing pretty well with it so it's exciting!!

    Christmas blessings to you sweet friend!!
    Love and hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandy, It looks lovely in your home! Thank you for sharing it!! Laurie

    ReplyDelete