Monday, October 18, 2010

Violet n' Yellow Goodie Bag



Isn't this yarn pretty?


Sunshine and Lollipops!

Violet Veil Ombre and Yellow

ANOTHER GROCERY GOODIE BAG!

I used Lily's Sugar n' Cream 100% cotton (with F hook) to crochet this grocery bag.  

The bottom section used up one ball (2 oz.) of variegated yarn (Violet Veil Ombre) and then I just finished the top with a coordinating color (yellow).  Pattern info (here).

This is the first of three grocery goodie bags I am making as Christmas gifts.  

I think they will make pretty wrappings filled with Christmas Goodies for loved ones.

Update 10-21-10 - I added some flowers using Attic 24's tutorial for Teeny Tiny Flowers


Wishing you lots of sunshine today!


6 comments:

  1. Oh it is just beautiful! Love the yarn you have used, so happy and pretty :)
    I was thinking of making some of these for Christmas presents also, it's a lovely pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The colors are a burst of sunshine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant bag!! I love the yellow & lavender, a perfect bag for an Easter Egg hunt :-)

    xxh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag, super colors. Bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so productive dear Sandy, love that bright lemon yellow.;)
    Have likewise a wonderful sunny day,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy,

    I downloaded the pattern and will get the yarn when I get back to Florida. Love the colors of this one. Great idea for a gift.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete