Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Royal Albert Bunny Teapot

The teapot's colors match this vintage table scarf my Mom embroidered.

I saw this cute Bunny Teapot at the English Tea Shop in Epcot (Walt Disney World, Florida) during one of our trips and had to have her.

She's even prettier in person!

So dainty and delicate.

It's Royal Albert "Old Country Roses"

More "Old Country Roses"!

Look at how pretty her back is too!

She even has a cute, little, white bunny tail.

Hope you enjoyed seeing my Bunny Teapot!



Please join me for:
Make It My Day at Backyard Eden
Gina at The Shabby Chic Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Wendy at The Shabby Nest for Frugal Friday
 Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Cielo at The House in the Roses for Show of Your Cottage Monday
Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday  


8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful teapot, Sandy. I always like that pattern in china. The scarf is lovely too. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy Sandy Sandy...this is your lucky day. Yes I DO use a lightbox...one my engineer hubby made me himself and here is the tutorial on my blog!!!

    http://cheriquitecontrary.blogspot.com/2011/04/diy-lightbox-tutorial.html

    Have fun!!

    P.S. Did you check out my word verification posts (one today and one in the upper right sidebar)? Increase your comments!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooo she looks even better from the back. I love this pattern! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This teapot is just adorable! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy I absolutely enjoyed seeing your teapot!! I love old country roses china! I have a whole set! I am curious where you got your cute little bunnie..........I want one........whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O My!! Just beautiful!! I never saw one like that and what a beauty it is!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete