Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sewn Together


Late last night I finished all the popcorn flower squares and started sewing them together with the green yarn.

I'm using the same join stitch I used on the Granny Rose pillow covers.  

Single crochet into space then four chains and single crochet into next space repeated all the way around corners are single crochet into each space.  



Before sewing up the sides I laid the squares out flat to make a paper pattern for the fabric lining.



More dreaded ends to sew in again. I have the border to crochet and the handles. 

 I think I will use the four colors instead of solid green for the border edging and handles. 

 I'm running out of green but have lots yarn left in the other colors.



It's time for lunch here. After lunch I have another physical therapy session for my hip and neck. And yes, I'm feeling much better.

I've had quite a few requests for the Fruit Punch Tote pattern. 

 If you make it, I would love to see your results.  




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this!! The colors and your hand work is both beautiful. Wish I could learn to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors! They look like sherbet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors, your purse/tote is coming along beautifully. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, now isn't that looking cute?!
    I love that you had all the colors on hand. Your making quick work of it too!Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors, beautiful pattern and your bag is coming out beautifully!! :)

    ReplyDelete