Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014!


One of my favorite gift shops had this delightful Santa Claus rug displayed at their entrance . 


I hated to walk on it it was so beautiful. 


I didn't even know you could buy Christmas themed rugs!


I gushed about it to my Hubby who commented, "I thought you said you had too much Christmas decorations and wanted to cut back?"


I replied I must have had a moment of insanity when I said that.  

And continued, "Wouldn't it be adorable to have a Christmas theme rug in our foyer?"


I think he was shaking his head…probably thinking I'm crazy?  

But I would love to have a rug like this.  

Maybe I can find one for next Christmas?  

You know for our new home!

Merry Christmas to All!

5 comments:

  1. Sneaking in some blog reading between Christmas dinner and dessert! lol. Merry Christmas to you and Jeff. Your last one in PA! All the best for a fresh start in an old "new"state in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a small cute Christmas rug that we placed in front of our fireplace. I think I may still have it , packed away. That is a really nice one. Merry Christmas! They are yelling at me now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can find one right now on sale!
    Hope you had a wonderful Holiday.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute!
    I agree with Meredith... find one now, and Carpe Carpet... LOL!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete